As usual, I'm a couple days late doing Luke's monthly post. This month went by so fast, and now he's' already seven months old. He is so much fun! He continues to be the happiest baby on earth, too. Here are a few things I want to remember:
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Diaper size: 3
- Food: He still nurses 5 times a day (3 times a day during the week. He takes two 8 oz. bottles for Peggy.) He likes just about any baby food. He's had prunes, green beans, peas, squash, sweet potatoes, and bananas.
- Sleep: He is still inconsistent with nap times, but he sleeps from 8:15-6:30 on the weekends. I have to wake him up around 5:45 during the week.
- He loves his big brother and watches everything Sam does. Sam likes to make him laugh.
- He is sitting up without falling. He lunges forward and is starting to get on all fours. He will rock back and forth when he's on a soft surface like his bed, our bed, or the couch. He scoots all over the room and gets wherever he wants pretty quickly.
- He is obsessed with the Christmas tree and the remote right now.