We had a great weekend! Sean had to work Saturday, so the boys and I slept in (6:45) and then cleaned the house so we could spend the rest of the weekend with Daddy. We spent Saturday afternoon outside, and Nana came over for a visit. Then we watched the best football game of the season. Go Vols! At one point, Sam told Sean that the Vols were wrestling. It was cute. We spent more time outside this afternoon, and then went to Johnny's to get a few pumpkins. The boys had a blast! At one point, Sam said, "I love these pumpkins. I need them."
We are usually winding down about this time, but we are so excited. Tomorrow, we find out if baby #3 is a boy or girl. We are just excited to see him or her, and we can't wait to see Sam's reaction.
And a few things on Luke before I forget:
- He is saying lots of new words now: flashlight, bath, out (especially when we catch him playing in the bathroom), ball, balloon, milk, baby
- He points to his eyes, ears, nose, and mouth when asked where they are.
- He points to his pwn belly and says, "Baby."
- He takes things out of Sam's hands and runs down the hall away from him.
- He still climbs out of his bed. Most of the time, he comes in the den or bedroom where we are and acts like he's supposed to be walking around. Other times he tries to play in his room.
|Sam fell asleep in the car on the way to get pumpkins. He had his safety goggles on.|
|Sam is really into playing the piano and singing.|