Highlights from this month:
- He can sit up for 5-6 seconds.
- He has started screaming happy screams, and it's so funny. He especially likes screaming in the bathtub or big rooms that echo.
- BreakThru 2013 (I still can't believe we took him to camp. He did great.)
- He still loves taking a bath. He kicks so hard that almost all of the water splashes out.
- We had a wonderful Christmas with him, and he traveled well.
- He started eating baby food (prunes, pears, peas, apples, and sweet potatoes). Sweet potatoes and prunes are his favorite.
- He rolls everywhere and can turn all the way around on his stomach. Many mornings or after a nap, I'll find him with his head at the foot of the bed.
- He chuckles when you say, "Boo!" It never gets old, either. He loves it.
A few things I want to remember:
Clothing: Six months (and a few nine months)
Diaper: Size 2
Weight: 19 lbs